- Four three-ring binders (one for each core subject)
- White-lined paper
- Blue or black pens, and pencils
- Highlighters (optional)
- Post-it notes
- Blank flash-cards
- Two 2 inch three-ring binders
- White-lined filler paper
- OPTIONAL- A scientific calculator (graphing) that can perform trigonometric functions (sine, cosine, tangent). Over the next two years, students will need a calculator for standardized testing such as the PSAT-10s, PSATs, and SATs/ACTs.
- Blue or black pens and pencils
- Once distributed at school, fully charged Chromebooks will be utilized daily.